Our solutions - Published on 10/1/20
Relais’Expat+ is an individual and family international health insurance plan for the under 71s, available in addition to CFE benefits, for a minimum of 6 months, anywhere in the world.
- Annual coverage of medical expenses up to €2,400,000
- 4 levels of insurance available
- A flexible plan including “essential” coverage (hospitalization and routine healthcare) as well as medical evacuation, legal assistance and third party liability.
- Other available options for greater protection: Vision/Dental, Maternity and Repatriation Assistance.
- Possibility of worldwide coverage
- Hospitalization & medical evacuation
- Medical expenses
- Personal third-party liability
- Vision/Dental (optional)
- Maternity (optional)
- Assistance & repatriation (optional)
Was this article useful to you ?